jueves, enero 20, 2011

FROM MY DEAR LEE.


25 THINGS

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you.
At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged.
You have to tag the person who tagged you.
If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish

1. My kids catch on a little too quickly2. I can only find the channel VH1 on little TV's in commercial jets.3. I make a mean Latte.4. I love to cook.5. Major thrill: playing behind Stevie Wonder6. I love my studio-man-cave7. Most profound life shifts: 1. Learning to meditate 2. Having kids 3. Losing weight8. Decaffe, please. Are you sure this is decaffe?9. I don't much like interviews about the past - there's too much to do right now.10. I like http://www.musicradio77.com/ It was the soundtrack to my youth.11. Sunset on Venice beach really rules. Is that gay?12. Major thrill: putting music to visuals.13. My head is huge - hat size: 62. When I was skinny, I looked like Nancy Reagan.14. My family is an endless source of joy, with major entertainment value.15. I really want to take my wife and kids to Italy, but I don't want the kids to trash the place. The Italians endured so much during WWII. 16. I'm a gadget freak and an early-adopter. Back in 1982 I bought a voice activated telephone. What a piece of crap that was!17. Last year I lost a bunch of hair, so I shaved my head. Now it seems to be growing back, so I have an Obama-do.18. Avoiding unnecessary stress has become a quest of mine - so much so, that it has become a bit stressful.
19. Major fun: watching choreographed dance steps to my music.20. Silver lining around the economic slowdown: less construction noise on the block, less traffic. Can we keep these two things when the prosperity returns?21. I just realized. This whole thing sounds like a Larry King column...22. I never met Sandy Koufax.23. My first music gig was playing the organ at church at age 11. A year later, I played piano at a party given by Pete Rozelle. After playing for an hour, he handed me a 100 dollar bill. It was then that I got the idea in my head that you could make money doing music.
24. One time, Herbie Hancock taught me a bunch of his extra-cool piano voicings for "Stella Bt Starlight," and "Dolphin Dance."25. I don't know what I would do without my wife - she really holds everything together.

No hay comentarios.: